Friday, January 25, 2008

ReAdY FoR KaNsAs!


Carson and Conner are so excited to go to Kansas
and visit everyone. They wanted to take a
picture with their diego beenies and gloves on. I also had to get them some winter coats cause its way colder there than it is here! We leave on Feb. 1st and are so excited to see everyone!


















These are the jammies that their Grandma Deb got for them for Christmas and they just love them and love to be matching.


Here is Carson after his first day at sunbeams wearing the crown he made. I thought he wasn't going to go because he never went to nursery, but he actually went and liked it! He still has a hard time going but if his daddy stays with him for a while he does ok and is totally into singing the primary songs and the activites they do in class.

ps-he didnt wear that shirt to church he just takes his church shirt off the second he gets home :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your boys are going to be such heartbreakers!! They are sooo cute. I excited you get to go see your fam (but sad you cant come to dinner) I'm glad we can keep up with each other through a blog cause I miss hearing how you are!

Binny said...

We are so excited for you guys to come! Only one more week. I love all the pictures of the boys.

Wood Family Memories said...

Sandy,

How adorable! Your boys are getting SO big! You might want to put bars up now, to keep all the girls from attacking them :) THey are just too handsome (take after there parents of course).... HOpe you are well, we need to get the kids together soon... Miss ya

PS: Have SO MUCH fun in Kansas, give our love

Brooke said...

SOOO CUTE! They take after their darling Mom! xoxo

Leavitt Family said...

My nephews are soooo cute I can't wait to see you guys!!! IT will be so fun to get the kids together!! Braxton and Brinlee are so excited!!!