Sunday, March 30, 2008

EaStEr PiC's!

Sorry I am so late at getting some Easter pictures on here but my blogger sometimes wont upload pictures. We had good weekend though and decorated eggs at my moms house on Saturday and on Sunday had a nice dinner and my mom did a little egg hunt for my kids! Thanks Grammie!













5 comments:

Binny said...

Oh the boys look so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there. Miss you!

Bundy Family said...

so cute! I can not believe how big they are both getting. I think the last time I saw you was when Jake came home from the mission! we need to stay in touch better :)

Kristi said...

Oh we are so cute! haha Bobby....

Amber said...

Hey Sandy, this is Amber, I just saw your blog through Andreas, and I wanted to say hi! I would love to keep in touch. Your boys are darling! Hope all is well!

Amber said...

p.s if you want to keep in touch, my blog is private, and I don't know how else to add you, unless you leave yourself a comment with your e-mail addres...? is there any other way than that? Or if you'd like, e-mail me your email...
mine is, lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com