Here are a few more pictures from Easter weekend. Kelli and Lance came from Kansas too so it was fun to see them and Carson loved seeing his cousins again!
This is Conner at Olive Garden showing off for everyone. He was so funny that night and had everyone laughing!
7 comments:
He is so funny he reminds me of you in your crazy days!!!! I love them they are so fun!!!! I am glad we got to come there for Easter too it was fun to see you guys!! I can't wait for the wedding when we all can be together!!!
That is the CUTEST thing I ever saw! Cheese!!!
What a little geek, thats a nice picture of us! haha
I am so glad that you left a comment! I have been wondering how you guys are. Your boys are so handsome! I can't believe you have two already, then again Ambur has three so maybe I'm behind.:)
Sandy! How fun is that..apparently the whole Richey clan is blogging. Your boys are so cute and it sounds like keeping you busy! Talk to you soon!
Ronnie says HI too!
You and your sister are so cute!!! I got so burned today at the park. it was good to sit and chat with you though.
Hey Sandy! Its Danielle (Taylor). You look like you are doing so well! Your boys are adorable and you still look so cute! :)
Our blog is: https://dereklovesdanielle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment