Okay so I took my boys about a month ago to Kiddie Kandids but I just got some of the pictures developed yesterday. They turned out really cute and these are just a few of the ones they took that day.
Sandy - He it is Pam (Haslem) Dana and I just found your blog! Your boys are so dang cute! How are you? Are you guys still in St. George up in HV? Keep in touch and I hope you don't mind that I am going to add you to my blog! hehe :)
Wow... your boys are so cute!! I saw your comment on Andreas and had to say hi.. it looks like you are doing so good!! Sara (Hansen) Frei freifam.blogspot.com
Sandy..im so glad you found my blog..i've been wondering how you've been doing. i talked to angie a while ago and she said you had two boys also... they are tons of fun aren't they! if you guys are still in st. george we should get together and let our boys play cause we are always heading down that way! keep in touch. yay.. now we can become blogging buddies :) filipefam.blogspot.com
Hey thanks for the advice on the backgrounds, I will try it tomorrow, I will call you if I have any questions. Hey I have these folders that Becky gave me along time ago to give to you. I keep forgetting. I promise I will get them to you. Did you know that we are moving? Crazy huh... We rented our house out and we have to be out by Wed. I'm really sad to leave the ward. Well... I will drop those folders off to your house some time soon.
Sandy! I had no idea that you had a blog! Your boys are so cute! Thanks for the comment you left, I'm going to add you to my blog if that's okay. Talk to you later.
Watch out! You're in trouble...... They are knock outs, the girls are going to be standing in line! They are such good looking boys, they definitely took after their parents.
9 comments:
They turned out way cute! I need to go get Shaylie's taken!
My goodness you have some HANDSOME BOYS!!!!
Sandy - He it is Pam (Haslem) Dana and I just found your blog! Your boys are so dang cute! How are you? Are you guys still in St. George up in HV? Keep in touch and I hope you don't mind that I am going to add you to my blog! hehe :)
Pam
www.danafamily.com
Wow... your boys are so cute!! I saw your comment on Andreas and had to say hi.. it looks like you are doing so good!!
Sara (Hansen) Frei
freifam.blogspot.com
Sandy..im so glad you found my blog..i've been wondering how you've been doing. i talked to angie a while ago and she said you had two boys also... they are tons of fun aren't they! if you guys are still in st. george we should get together and let our boys play cause we are always heading down that way! keep in touch. yay.. now we can become blogging buddies :)
filipefam.blogspot.com
Hey thanks for the advice on the backgrounds, I will try it tomorrow, I will call you if I have any questions. Hey I have these folders that Becky gave me along time ago to give to you. I keep forgetting. I promise I will get them to you. Did you know that we are moving? Crazy huh... We rented our house out and we have to be out by Wed. I'm really sad to leave the ward. Well... I will drop those folders off to your house some time soon.
i cant believe how much conner has grown. He looks totally different!! We need to get together one day. Maybe go to the park!!!
Sandy! I had no idea that you had a blog! Your boys are so cute! Thanks for the comment you left, I'm going to add you to my blog if that's okay. Talk to you later.
Sandy,
Watch out! You're in trouble...... They are knock outs, the girls are going to be standing in line! They are such good looking boys, they definitely took after their parents.
Miss ya!
Post a Comment