Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RaNdOm PiC's :)

I am so excited we have an In-N-Out burger!! We have been a few times since they opened and the boys love to get the hats. :) They wont eat the burgers so we have to pick up Wendy's on the way there...but I will do anything to be able to eat there.



Here is Conner at Carson's game last week. He thought he was big wearing the helmet.

Here is the team doing the cheer after their game...they are so cute!

Carson is obsessed with taking pictures and he thinks I can send it to Grammie like I would on my cell phone...so this is our way of sending them to you Grammie. :)

10 comments:

Goddard Family said...

Sandy you are gorgeous! your boys are darling I hope all is well. miss you guys

Unknown said...

So Cute! That is funny they won't eat In N Out, it is the best! They will figure it out ;)

Lindsay said...

I heard they got an In and Out there, so awesome. I love their milkshakes!! I hope I can come down soon and we can go swim or just go play and hang out.

Taylors6 said...

man those two boys are growing up too fast. It's crazy!!! And Sandy seriously you are beautiful. You hair looks like it really long. You look so pretty! We are coming down for Memorial day weekend so I'll give you a call. I'd love to see you!!!!

Leavitt Family said...

I am so excited to see you guys and especially to eat a yummy in and out burger!!! That sounds sooooo good right now!!! The boys are so cute I can't wait to see them see you next week!!!

Brooke said...

Sandy you look amazing! Hope life finds you well and happy! xoxo

Darci said...

Dave loves loves In and Out. I like the fries and that is about it. I get the girls a plain hamburger and they share fries and we get them shakes and they are happy.
I honked at the boys the other day in my grandpa's cadillac and I think I scared them. If I honk in the Tahoe they know it is me and they smile but this time they ran inside.

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy,

I know everyone has already told you, but WOW you are so beautiful.... I absolutely love your hair long :) Good jeans in your family that's for sure. Your boys are handsome little guys.! You look like your a proud mamma!! I'm glad to see all is well, hope to see you soon..

PS: Call me next time - we'll eat with you at In N Out :) Yummy!!

Whitney and Chris said...

Sandy!! It's so fun to see your cute family! Your boys are adorable! I can't believe how big they are! :) Wasn't it just the other day that we were sitting next to each other in the college ward Relief Society room??? Where has all the time gone?!? I'd love to keep in touch!

The Evans Family said...

hey Sandy, it's Terri/Chad Evans. I picked up your blog link through Becky. Your boys are getting ssoo big! We'll be in town in a couple weeks - we should meet up at a park sometime so Logan & Carson can play (and of course Conner and Maia). We finally started a family blog a few months ago...I'll send you the email invite. Great pics - your boys are so cute!