Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FaMiLy In ToWn!

Sorry this post has tons of pictures but I needed to get caught up and I will have more pictures from my brothers wedding this weekend. The pictures below are when Lizzy and Nellie got here and stayed at my parents house and they have been having so much fun playing everyday!





We went shopping one day and Carson kept telling Nellie to hold his hand...well she was actually holding his finger but it was way cute. :)

The pictures below are when Braxton and Brinlee got here. They got here first and we got to play a lot before they went and stayed with the other side of their family. The kids had so much fun though and loved seeing each other!






Here are some pictures of our first swim of the summer and Carson and Conner loved it!








4 comments:

Staci said...

It looks like you have been having some fun! We should meet up at the park one day. I wanted to check with you real quick and see if you would mind if I sold some of the diaper bags like yours. I found a site where I can get them. Since we have a different circle of friends for the most part I don't think it should affect your business at all. I thought I would check with you though. What do you think? Your blog is darling by the way! My favorite colors!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy -

Wow - looks like you all had a great time! The kids are getting so big.... You've been a busy bee is sounds like, hopefully we can get together sometime this summer.

Call me 435.313.1637

Talk soon

Darci said...

It's about time!!! Glad you had a good time with your sis.

Leavitt Family said...

Those turned out soooo cute we had such a fun time visiting I hope we can come again soon!! I just love Carson and squishy they are sooo fun!!!