Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JaKe & KaRa's WeDdInG!

Jake and Kara were sealed in the Jordan River temple on June 7th. It was a good ceremony and they both looked so cute and happy :)

The kids waiting for Jake and Kara to come out.
Before the temple...they are such cuties!


This is the best picture I could get of all the nieces and nephews...they are all so busy!
Conner was so fun and loved to hang out with my brother's girlfriend Ashley.

Thats all of us. :)

All of the girls...we are excited to have Kara as a new addition! Kristi, me and Ashley (my brothers girlfriend)
Conner playing at my grandma's house (they call her Ro Ro)...he loved playing with her stuffed animals it was so cute.

Conner at Outback one night....grandpa was keeping him entertained!






12 comments:

yattt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

Okay I never usually comment on my own blog but I'm kind of freaked out right now. Some random person from like Malaysia commented on my blog about how wonderful children are and blah blah...I'm kind of freaked out. I'm thinking about making my blog private..so tell me what you all think please :)

Morgan said...

Hey Sandy, just saw you blog from facebook. Fun stuff! I love blogs!!

I got some Portugese "Jesus Freak" comment on mine one day. I don't worry about it too much yet because those people just write on random blogs. I don't think I will go private until my oldest begins public schooling.

Staci said...

Cute pictures Sandy! Your boys are getting so big! Okay, I'm not exactly sure what is going on with your blog at the moment. I think your html is messed up. First off, do you want the background to stretch the entire width of your screen? Let me redo it and then get a new direct link and it will be a lot wider. Now, go into your edit html and copy and paste the first good chunk of it and email it to me at dustinandstaci@yahoo.com. Then I will take a look at it and see if I can't maybe fix it. I won't make any promises though-html isn't exactly my specialty. :) If you would rather email me your log-in and password I could do it that way to and go right into your actual blog.

Kristi said...

hahaha You have a blog stalker! haha Can't wait for you to come down with the boys. Don't worry about the crazy man its not like he can find you!!

Staci said...

Hi. I noticed this background isn't quite wide enough to see all of your writing. Sometimes it is hit and miss. :) I will try a redo it so that it is as wide as your screen tonight. I won't get home until 9 or so, but I will let you know when it is done. When I replace the link it might remove this background, so if it does something funky don't be alarmed.

Staci said...

Try this new direct link. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/aquaandbrownwithdotribbonwide.jpg

Blake Bench said...

I had no idea that Jake was getting married! Congrats to him! What a beautiful bride he married!

Abby said...

Hey sandy! I just noticed you had a blog on facebook too! Your boys are so cute.

Goddard Family said...

Looks like the wedding was great. You are frickin gorgeous. Totally go private there are way too many crazies out there!

Christin said...

Sandy You are still so cute! I love you blog! Keep in touch!

Kim Martin said...

Awwww! You've always been gorgeous, but now you have a gorgeous little family to go with it! I must admit I am a little jealous, but I couldn't be happier for you either! Good for you!