Saturday, June 28, 2008

JuMpIn JaCkS

There is a fun new place in town called Jumping Jacks and they have tons of inflated slides and bounce houses. I was a little worried my kids wouldn't even want to do any of it because they are a little bit scared of that kind of stuff. But they actually had a lot of fun...and I went on a lot of the slides with them too and had a lot of fun! I definitely got a work out though and was so tired after climbing up everything. :)











4 comments:

Brooke said...

You are such a fun mom! Looks like fun. xoox

Kristi said...

I like your boys cute outfits! We will have to go there sometime when I come up next!

Binny said...

Cute boys! We are so excited to see you Lizzy is especailly excited to see "her buddies"

Goddard Family said...

seriously they are so cute! I hope all is well.