Friday, July 11, 2008

KaNsAs TrIp!



We went out to Kansas again last week and got to see all of my family that lives out there. We stayed the night in Wichita the first night and went to the zoo the next day. The kids loved it and loved to see all the animals there. On the 4th of July we went and watched a movie and had a yummy BBQ that night. That night some of the guys did a fun firework show for us and it was really good! The rest of the trip we just went swimming and relaxed in the nice humidity :) I was glad to see my sweet nieces and nephew too and the kids all played really good together. We got to celebrate Mikey and Kelli's birthday's too so that was fun! Thank you all for taking care of us while we were there and thanks Ki Ki for coming and helping out a TON!! When we got home I asked the kids if they were glad to be home or if they wanted to go back to grammies...they said they wanted to go back to grammies :)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute pictures!! We had so much fun I am so glad that we got to go! I love the picture of the bird on Conner!! haha

Unknown said...

Those are cute pictures! I'm glad that you had a good time!

Darci said...

I love the zoo in Kansas City I haven't been to any other ones in Kansas but man I miss zoos. Glad you had fun.

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

oh my heack Sandy!!! Your boys are growing so much!!! You are an amazing blogger. I need to get a computer so I can update mine!!! One of these days I will!! Well we will hopefully see you soon! we need to get together and let the boys play!!! Call me!

Melissa said...

Wow - you have such a cute family! and you look so good! I'm excited I stumbled across your blog! I'll be peaking in on you every now and then!

Anonymous said...

Sandy girl! Hey you..this is your long lost dixie friend...Missy! So i got your blogsite from Candice's and i'm in love with your blog! It's so cute and your adorable boys are growing so fast and getting so big! I miss you and it looks like you are doing so good...you look beautiful! Here is my blogsite, mcjensen.blogspot.com Love you and hope to hear from you