Friday, August 1, 2008

MaIn StReEt PaRk!

My sister has been here for the past few days and we have been doing lots of fun things. We went to the main street park one of the days and spent a couple of hours letting the kids play in the water...it was a lot of fun!






6 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey girl -

Love your girly blog, you should be aloud to have it for YOU - yes even though you have 2 boys! But you're the MOMMA --- Handsome is what they are, I can't believe how big they have gotten. It was so nice to see you at the girls party. Thank you so much for coming and hanging out! The girls loved their gifts. They bought outfits with your gift cards :)

Looks like you had a great time swimming! Call me anytime, I would love to get the kids together to play. Take care....

Krischelle

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I still haven't been down to that park, but I hear it is a lot of fun! You and ur sis look way cute in the picture!

Kristi said...

I love the 2nd picture of the boys its way cute! I cant wait for you guys to come down this week!! I had so much fun with you guys!

Goddard Family said...

Oh those boys are getting so big...you look awesome. I hope all is well!

Leavitt Family said...

Tell Kristi to cover her boobs!!! JK I miss you guys I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. The boys are so much fun and getting so big soon they will have another boy cousin to hang with!!! Love you and see you soon!!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Sandy -

I haven't been on your blog since Aug 1st and We must have the same taste, my blog is the same as yours... LOL
Hope you don't mind, I'll change mine if you do :)

Looks like your having a blast! I also saw Kristi's blog , you must be in park city shopping it said. Hope you're having a great time!

I also saw Kelli's, and she is having a boy! That's so cool..
Well lets get together soon :)