Saturday, August 23, 2008

PlAyInG OuTsIdE

It has been so nice outside lately (mostly towards the end of the day) so we have gone to the park by our house a couple of times the past week.




Conner being silly...Carson actually took this picture. :)
They played in the splash pad one of the days and were both being funny when we got home.

8 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

They are so silly!! I miss them and you guys sooo much!!!! I miss the mountains in that sunset picture of yours!!!!! You forget how beautiful they are when you don't live by them!!! Can't wait to see you love you!!!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You gotta love the Ivory Homes park! Your boys are so dang cute!

Kristi said...

Silly boys that first picture of Conner is so cute!!

Goddard Family said...

I can't believe how big they are getting...

Leslie said...

Hey I found your blog through Stephanie's... Your boys are so cute! I can't wait for the weather to cool off even more, I hate being stuck inside so much.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

You're so lucky to have that park right by your house-I bet your boys love it!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy -

Your boys are so handsome! And WOW on that sunset :) so romantic huh

They look like they have the cutest personalities... Call me anytime to get the kids together! I'd love to hang out sometime...

The Leishman's said...

Hi Sandy! I was so excited to hear from ya... Im gonna put ya on my friends. Your boys are sooo cute! You look beautiful in all the pictures