My parents decided last minute to take a little trip down to California. We decided the day before we left...so I packed up quickly and we left the next day. It was so fun and the lines to get on rides werent long at all. Carson was so big and rode tons of rides..even splash mountain! (sorry the pictures are small I hate waiting for them to download so this was easier..if you click on it though it will go big) :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
How fun for you guys! I want to take the kids next fall and I'm hoping Madisyn will be old enough. You'll have to show me how to do that collage thing with your pictures. It looks easier and I hate waiting for all the pictures to upload too.
It has been forever since I've been to Disneyland. I can't wait until Nathan gets big enough to enjoy it! You guys look like you had a blast!
Sandy, no fair! I wanna go to Disneyland. You'll have to show me also how to do that collage... Take care...
I hate the collage don't be such a slacker and wait for your pictures!!!!!! JK That is cool I am glad you had a good time I am so excited to take our kids in February they will have so much fun!!!! That is awesome that Carson rides all those rides good for him what a big boy!!!!!
looks like so much fun..i bet your boys had a blast!! we are sooo in need of vacation!
I'm jealous...glad you guys had a good time!
Wow how lucky, what a fun little trip.
Fun! I've been wanting to take the boys to the playhouse disney show. You always look so great in your pictures!
Sandy, I noticed on one of your links was Sara Boulter... Did you have pictures done by her? I love her site!!! If you have had them done let me know how much she costs... Thanks -Merilee
Isn't Disneyland even funner when you're with your kids? We just missed you guys. We had a really good time too. It's a great time of year to go cuz the weather's nice and the lines aren't too long.
hey cute girl! YOur trip down here looked like so much fun! Don't you just love Disney land and california adventure...we could go weekly and i'll never get sick of it! It's just the happiest place on earth! :-) Hope all is well with you and your fam! You look beautiful and the boys are growing up so much! We will be home for three weeks during Christmas...we should try to get together!
Post a Comment