
We carved pumpkins for family night tonight and it was lots of fun! After Grammie made us all yummy scones we got to work. Kristi and I used her hair color gloves so we didn't get all nasty (thus the black gloves)..I know we are party poopers! My kids would not put their hands in there either (Carson was only doing that for the picture) :)

Dan helped carve Carson's bat pumpkin and I did Conner's little ghost. Mikey's headless horseman turned out good and Kristi was still working on hers when we left. :) My parents did just a good old fashion, triangle eyed pumpkin. It was a fun family night!
6 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I just bought my pumpkins today!!! We will see how big of a mess we can make! yeah that Mexico trip was alot of fun. I miss the good ol days with all the girls once in a while!! Some day we should take a girls trip.
Thanks for the sweet comment you left me:) You look hot too!!! I Kiki is home already???
I love it I hate the gushy stuff too Lance did all that nasty part!!! They turned out way good though how fun!!! Yummy moms scones I will keep that on my list for when she comes out that sounds good!! I hope you guys have a fun Halloween!!! Love you!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun! They turned out great! Your boys are sooo cute!
Priceless! You look like ya'll had a wonderful time... I love your photo colage.
Where did you get that forma?
You ruined the whole experience.. I love love the feel of the insides of the pumpkin. Although this year M and C wanted to do it all by themselves so I didn't get to feel any,,,
And does Dan ever take off his hat anymore?
Post a Comment