Thursday, October 30, 2008

CooKie TiMe!

Today we made some very yummy cookies at my Mom's house. Carson kept eating all the dough it was so funny, he would sneak little pieces every time Grammie wasn't looking :) They are the best sugar cookies so I don't blame him...the dough is yummy too!

Carson "helping" Grammie...he's gotta stay close to that dough :)

Don't get the wrong impression with this picture, sure its cute, but trust me..looks can be deceiving! They love each other most of the time though!



Conner "frosting" his cookie :)

3 comments:

The Bowlers said...

That looks like alot of fun! Ok, so I can't believe how much Mikey has grown!!! He is huge!! I seriously didn't think that was him, I can't remember the last time I saw him. How old is he again?

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We sure had fun making cookies. They just love to eat the dough. Of course we all do. Thanks for coming over so we can make memories together. I love the pictures!

Leavitt Family said...

Those are the perfect cookies according to Brinlee and mine suck!!!! So Grammies are way better mom these ones don't look like hers!!!! She is so funny, they look yummy!!!!