Thursday, October 16, 2008

CuTe ConNeR...


Okay so we were at Cafe Rio the other day for lunch with the fam and I was getting my kids' drinks. Jake was sitting at the table with Carson and Conner and Conner was kind of getting impatient. So he yells to me "Mom get my drink!" and then Jake said he turned back to the table and said "Mom, you're killin' me!" Oh my little 2 year old :) What will he come up with next?

5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hey, I don't have ur number or I would call you. A bunch of us are meeting at the park tomorrow. We usually just bring lunches. You should seriously come. It would be fun. Email me and I'll tell you what park and what time. pameladana at gmail dot com

Kristi said...

haha I love him!!! "You not say that to me!!" I miss him!

Leavitt Family said...

Yeah mom come on get it together!!! They are so silly I love it!! I can't wait to see them again miss them both tons!!!!

Binny said...

What a funny kid he is! We sure miss seeing you, hopefully soon. Thanks again for the clothes and for the presents for the girls, they LOVE them.

Leslie said...

Hey Sandy, I decided to go private but don't have your email. If you'd like you can email me at jerandles@infowest.com and I'll be happy to send you an invite! Leslie