Tonight we made a little Halloween gingerbread castle and the kids had a lot of fun making it. Conner ate half of the candy and frosting while Carson and I decorated. Here is the "before" picture...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so cute! Looks like fun, Conner is so silly!!
That is so cute. Did that come in a package or something? I think it will be fun when Kade gets big enough to do stuff like that.
That looks like so much fun!! What a good mom you are!!
So Cute! Aren't you creative and fun!
How fun! I love doing stuff like that. The boys are so dang cute!
You are such a good mom I love this!!!! I miss those cute boys I can't wait to see them again!!! Sounds like our kids to eat all the decorations before the project is done huh!!! Oh and they have to make sure and lick the knife the whole time they are frosting cookies!!! YUMMY gotta love it!!!!
Sandy you are such a good mom. That is the cutiest thing to do together. I know the boys love to help. I can't wait to see them in their Halloween costumes.
Post a Comment