
Dan had a softball tournament today so I took the kids out for a couple games. The weather was so very nice! Conner kept getting sun in his eyes (he was getting so frustrated, it was funny)...so I shared my sunglasses with him for a minute :) He's such a cutie! I love my kids!
6 comments:
They look so cute! Brinlee gets bugged when the sun is in her eyes to especially when she is trying to watch a movie in the car!! The pic of them holding hands is so cute they are becoming such good buddies how fun!!! Mom says they can sure wrestle though!!! Brinlee and Braxton go at it too, Brinlee is the one that starts it!!! I guess she needs to be ready for these two boys!!! Love you guys!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Such cute pictures! I love the one of the two boys holding hands - I wish Jaxon had a brother!
What cute boys you have...will you please send some of that warmth over here!
Sandy,
I found your blog through Emily Hendricksons and wanted to comment...I hope that is okay! You have such a cute family!! Hope all is well with you! Emily Ford
They are the cutiest boys. They really do care for each other more than you know. We love doing things with you and them. Love ya
Dan,
Good looking family. I'm glad to hear that you are still playing softball. It reminds me of when we would hit balls late into the evening...good times!
We need to catch up. I heard you got married, but that's the last of it. Send me an email and let me know what you've been doing for the last 8 years:
t_lebaron@hotmail.com
Later,
Trent
Post a Comment