Halloween this year turned out pretty good! Carson had a party at preschool in the afternoon and I was glad because he was anxious to go trick-or-treating so it kept him busy for a few hours. For dinner we went to my parents and my Mom made yummy taco soup. Then we went trick-or-treating...finally! The weather was perfect and the boys had such a fun time. Conner was so cute to say "trick-or-treat" at each door, even when people came to our house he said it to them too.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The boys look so cute in their costumes! The monkey is perfect for Conner. Lizzy would be very proud of all of your Witch hats. We misds you guys too! When are you going to come and see us? :)
Hey Sandy,
Happy Halloween! Your boys are too cute, looks like ya'll had a great time!
Your mom and sister look good too! Tell them I said hello
Talk soon
the boys are freaking gorgeous...as are you! Happy Halloween...it looks like it went well! miss you
Those costumes are way cute!!! My pirate costume was not even close to as good as that one!!!! They are way cute love them and miss them tonzzzz.
You are one sexy witch! Your boys are adorable. They have the cutest smiles!! Love seeing your pics!
how fun...i luv it when they have girlfriends!! Carson is so stinkin cute!
Oh my goodness, your boys are so dang cute!!! Looks like you had a blast! Next year im dressing up!
SanDEE! Hey "E" girl! :) I love your pics...i can't believe how big the boys are getting! It looks like you guys have had so much fun! Linds and I think we need to have a girls weekend with you,CandEE, DanEE, LindsEE and I! Wouldn't that be fun! I miss you! We will be home for Three weeks at Christmas time! Let's try to get together!
Post a Comment