Thursday, November 27, 2008

ThaNksGiving!

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving this year with some friends and family. I tried to take more pictures but everyone was so busy I forgot! My kids loved playing with their cousins and friends. I think Ethen & Lexee are Carson and Conner's newest best friends :) (the top two pictures) they kept my kids happy the whole day! Thanks Mom and Dad for having all of us and thanks to everyone for all the yummy food!

5 comments:

Binny said...

I am trying not to be jealous right now. We wish we could have been there with everyone but we are glad that you guys had fun. We miss you lots!

Leavitt Family said...

I am jealous I wish we could have been home but oh well that is the way the cookie rolls!!!! The kids are cute I can't believe how big Mindee's kids are wow!!!!! I hope you enjoyed your yummy meal from mom, I missed her gravy we had some out of a box it wasn't to bad but it wasn't moms!!! I hope we can see you soon Love you!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We really had a fun day! It was so fun to see the kids playing so well together. Conner was always hugging Lexy. What cute boys. You Mindee and Kristi took a cute picture together. Thanks for sharing the day with us.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like fun! What cute pictures!

Goddard Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving...it looks like you all had a great time..miss you all!