Sunday, December 7, 2008

ChRisTmas AcTiviTies!

I finally got my Christmas decorations out the other day and the kids helped me decorate the tree. The did pretty good considering they couldn't reach very high, so I helped them spread out the ornaments a little. :)
Dan had a softball game on Friday night so I decided to find something fun for the kids to do while he was gone. I got these little Gingerbread Men at Walmart and they had fun decorating them and eating the frosting & candies!
On Saturday we went to the Dicken's Festival and shopped around and had dinner there. There was a dance company doing the Nutcracker and the boys were totally entertained with it (that's what the bottom right picture is).

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun! I feel like I havent seen you guys forever!! The boys look so cute!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Kristi,

You have the cutest family! Looks like you had a wonderful time together... Girls performed Saturday morning it was awesome! I like how you did your coloages (where do get those)....?

I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for all your loving comments. miss ya and we need to get together soon