
Here are the boys opening some of their Christmas presents from us. Santa brought them fun things too..and we even got a
Wii which has been so fun!

We went to my parents a little later and my Mom made yummy Cinnamon rolls and the kids opened their presents from
Grammie & Pa Pa. They got us a food storage supply which I am so happy about because I
didn't have any before. Dan's Mom got us a nice 72 hour kit which I am also happy about! Overall we had a great Christmas and squeezed in as much of the fun festivities as we could! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
8 comments:
Looks llike you had fun! We missed you too! Nellie LOVED her camera. I hope the car we got Conner wasn't lame, Lizzy and Nellie picked it, they thought it was so cool.
Yay for the Wii! We'll have to swap games sometime. It's also a great incentive to get Tyler to nap and obey! Merry Christmas!
Christmas in your house looks like a blast! I haven't played Wii yet, but I have heard they are way fun!
It was so fun for you to bring the Wii over. We all had a blast playing and even though our arms were sore the next day, it was worth it!!
Looks like you had a nice Christmas I am soo glad the boys are so cute and getting so big I am excited to see them.
Looks like alot of fun!!!! Your boys are growing up so fast!!! We need to get together!!! Happy new year!!!!
You got a Wii? How lucky are you!!Looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy new year!
Happy New Year! Looks like you all had such a wonderful time.... I love looking at your blog! Your boys are getting SO BIG..
I love your new background and header! Where do get those cute fonts? Thanks for teaching me Picasa, I just LOVE IT
Post a Comment