
It's been kind of a tradition to go to the Forgotten Carols and we have been off and on the past few years. This year I went with my grandma, mom and sister. It was really good and I have always LOVED the music! We missed those that couldnt come this year though, so maybe next time. :)
6 comments:
Looks like fun! We miss you guys! I wish I could have gone to the Forgotten Carols too, I love it and it has been years. That is cool you guys got snow it is much better than the freezing rain we got tonight.
Yay so fun!!! I like the comment about Dave having a snowball fight with everyone or wait him just getting everyone else!!
How fun...grown up girl bonding time...that's what I need...Merry Christmas!!
That is so awesome! You guys always look like your having such a wonderful time together...... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Tell your mom and sister hello
I missed going with you guys this year!!! I love him so much I have his CD and I listened to it in the hospital it is so amazing I love it!!!!
I go every year too, but this year I was unable to go last minute and I'm still way sad! I guess there is always next year.
Post a Comment