
Today is my sister's birthday so my kids and I went to lunch with her since everyone else was gone...sorry you got stuck with just us :) It was fun though and we hope you have a great birthday weekend! I am so happy to have you as my sister and best friend! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristi... You are such an amazing sister! Looks like you had a great time. Both of you are so GORGEOUS!!!
Lets get together soon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI! Hope you had a great day. Love You! Your favorite Aunt!!!!
Thanks so much!!!! I am glad that you are my best friend too!! I had so much fun!!! oh yeah dont ever put that picture of me on here!!! hahaha I look like a dork!
Sandy thanks for being with Kristi on her birthday. I am glad that you are such good friends. You both are so beautiful. We missed you!
Happy Birthday sissy I hope you guys had a good time thanks for letting me steal mom for a few days!!! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment