
So its been officially two weeks since my little Conner has been potty trained! He just decided one day that he was ready and has done really good! He hasn't had any accidents and has done pretty good through the night too! He is almost 3 and I never thought he would be trained this early because Carson was almost 4 by the time he was fully potty trained. I am so happy and it is awesome to not buy about diapers anymore! Good job Conner!
13 comments:
So sweet! I would love to not have to buy diapers! Good times!
Yay! That is so exciting! I think it's good that the younger siblings can see the older ones go. Great job Conner!
Hey that's awesome! Kaden acts like he wants to be potty trained, but I just haven't really done anything about it. I need to because I would love to not have 2 kids in diapers! He only turns 2 in Feb, so I wasn't too worried...but any suggestions?
Such a nice feeling not to be changing diapers anymore!!
Sweet! That is so awesome! I can't wait for that day...hmmm NOT! Well the not buying diapers will be nice but the whole process sounds like quite the project:) Also I love the font on your blog...how did you put that font on there??
So I've successfully potty trained 2 kids, and am thinkin about jumpin into Emma's potty training! I feel like i don't remember or know anything!!! Haha! Give me your tips:)
Hooray Connor!!! That's so exciting! He is such a sweet little cutie!
Way to go! That is so awesome.....
Good for him! And Great for you! Ya, Trey is finally potty trained (3 1/2) and I still have 2 more to go! For awhile there Colten wanted to but he's just over 2 and I decided it wasn't worth the frustration. Wow I can't even imagine no more diapers! Hey we'll have to let our boys play sometime!
Congratulations! No more diapers -I can only dream of that day in our house :)
Yay for Conner! That is awesome and so nice for you to not have to change diapers! Tell Conner we are proud of him.
I totally swear by waiting until the child is ready!!!!! It was so cute how he had to show all of us his new spidermans even Lance!!!!
That is Awesome!
Post a Comment