Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BuBbLe BaTh!


My parents have a big jet tub in their bathroom and the kids love to bathe in it. One night we got Carson, Conner and Brinlee in there for a fun bubble bath. Conner didn't like the jets and hopped right out when they turned them on. Carson and Brinlee would have stayed in there all night if we let them! Brinlee was so funny though and didn't like the bubbles on her face at all and had a rag to wipe them off every time. They are so cute!

3 comments:

QB Family said...

That is a lot of bubbles! Cute pics!

Leavitt Family said...

I must have been feeding the baby and missed all of this I am so glad you are on top of things!!! These turned out sooooo cute!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I'm glad that they love the bubble bath. They were so cute with just their heads showing. Lets do it again next time the kids come.