Last Saturday was Candice's baby shower and it was so fun to see everyone! Staci did such a good job decorating her house for it and all of the food was yummy!
Candice, Lindsay and I met up for lunch last Friday at good old Pizza Factory (and we don't miss working there at all!) It was fun to catch up a little on each other's lives and see each other's kids. I wish all of the girls could have been there but hopefully next time!
It was a fun shower! It was so good to see you. It's been forever! You are a little stinker-I was so hoping I would win Sara's contest since I was up at 2 am...but you beat me! We should see when she is coming down here next and do group v-day pics like she has posted on her site. I have been wanting to do that for Dustin anyway. Call me.
3 comments:
Sandy, you always look so freaking cute and you look far from a mom with 2 kids!!!
It was a fun shower! It was so good to see you. It's been forever! You are a little stinker-I was so hoping I would win Sara's contest since I was up at 2 am...but you beat me! We should see when she is coming down here next and do group v-day pics like she has posted on her site. I have been wanting to do that for Dustin anyway. Call me.
I wish I could miss working there! Yes, I went back to work at P.F. I should get a slap on the hand!
Post a Comment