
My sister and her family have been in town for a couple weeks and we have been having so much fun seeing them and holding cute baby Braysen! Conner was so funny around Lance, though and is always so scared of him. Whenever we go to my parents he asks me if Lance is going to be there! Conner loved Braxton and always wanted to be by him. Carson also loved playing with his cousins!

Here are a few pictures of us holding Braysen. He is such a sweet little baby and we loved seeing him..he is such a good baby and we will miss all of them when they go back to Kansas! Maybe we will have to make a trip out there soon :)
5 comments:
Family is the best! Looks like lots of fun!
We had such a good time seeing you guys!!! I hope you do come out here soon we would love to see you again!!! I already miss the boys they were so fun!!!! Love you!!!
We missed them?! SAD!!!
Wow, I can't believe Carson is 5!! YOu have a 5 year old Sandy!! They grow up way too fast don't they. Kaden is 2 tomorrow! Crazy stuff. your boys are so cute!!!
It's fun to see recent pics of your family. You guys look great! I can't believe you have a 5 year old either, I love the name Carson. Cason (my baby)name was a toss-up bewteen that or Carson.
Post a Comment