So we have 9:00 church now which means more time to play right?! I was trying to entertain my kids today so Dan could take a nap (they like to go upstairs and bug him when he's trying to sleep). So I got out our new blocks from Christmas and we built some fun stuff. They love playing with blocks, legos etc. and were entertained for maybe 30 minutes :)Sunday, January 4, 2009
SuNdaY AfteRnoOn...
So we have 9:00 church now which means more time to play right?! I was trying to entertain my kids today so Dan could take a nap (they like to go upstairs and bug him when he's trying to sleep). So I got out our new blocks from Christmas and we built some fun stuff. They love playing with blocks, legos etc. and were entertained for maybe 30 minutes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sandy your such a cute mom!
Weren't those blocks a deal at WalMart? I totally got some for our toy collection! Score!
30 minutes . . . impressive! We just got rid of 9:00 church, and I couldn't be happier!
I love the pictures!! You all are just the cutiest ever!! Handsome boys and beautiful mother. I'm surprised they lasted 30 mins. Good job playing with them!!
you are such a good mom! you should be the one taking the nap....I love 9 o'clock church....
Looks like your boys love the blocks!!! It also looks like you guys had an awesome christmas!! I am sure your little ones love the wii!!
Post a Comment