Thursday, February 12, 2009

MaKinG VaLenTineS

Carson had to make Valentines for his preschool class and then some for his friends. It was so cute and he is getting good at writing his name. He focuses so hard and gets way bugged if he messes up. Conner had to join in and make some too :)

6 comments:

Binny said...

How cute!! I love how Carson is concentrating so hard, what a cute boy and Conner too, I love how he is left-handed like Nellie.

The Bowlers said...

That's so fun! Your boys are so cute. You keep saying your mom makes the yummiest cookies...I just might need the recipe. :) Does she make the frosting? It looks like you guys had fun.

Goddard Family said...

SO FUN THEY ARE AT A FUN AGE....AREN'T THEY?

Robert Richey said...

I love their cheese smiles in that picture - so cute!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Just the cutiest boys. thanks for our Valentine. I love making cookies with them. Yes they eat the frosting more than getting it on the cookie. Carson just wanted to do the sprinkles this time.

Leavitt Family said...

It was awesome Braxton did his all by himself this year we didn't even have to help!!! It is also nice that there is not very many people in his class which was good!!! Brinlee had to be in the action too even though she only has one friend in her preschool class!! We love grammies cookies too, I tried to make some but they are just not the same!!! See you soon!!!