Okay so I am ashamed to admit that we have never really taken our kids to the temple to just walk around and go in the visitor's center. We've been for weddings a couple times and things like that but today they had such a good time and Carson asked when we were going inside the big building :) I love the spirit that you feel and how peaceful it is on the temple grounds. We will definitely be back again soon!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
AnoTher SunDay AfteRnoOn
Okay so I am ashamed to admit that we have never really taken our kids to the temple to just walk around and go in the visitor's center. We've been for weddings a couple times and things like that but today they had such a good time and Carson asked when we were going inside the big building :) I love the spirit that you feel and how peaceful it is on the temple grounds. We will definitely be back again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How fun. This is one of my favorite things to do. The kids love it and I love being on the temple grounds. When the boys were a little younger Trey climbed to the top of the steps and kept knocking and knocking and saying he wanted to go in. Wow can you imagine our boys being old enough to go in the temple? I bet when they're are we'll say how fast the time went!
Oh and thanks for helping to entertain Linc today at church. It's always nice to have a break for a few minutes.
So funny! We almost went today too!
That's so nice. Just yesterday I told Corky how I wished there was a temple nearby so we could take the girls walking around the grounds. On nice, warm days there is nothing better.
Hey Sandy,
Your boys are getting SO big! I love your new Trendy purse website! Such cute bags, I'll to get some of those. Looks like you are doing well :) How is Dan doing? I hope all is well, love to hear from you soon...
Krischelle
I love all the pictures. You took a really good one of the temple. Your boys are so handsome. If you felt the spirit there, they will have also. Even though you may not think so. I know they are really busy. We just love them!
I love that first picture you took of the temple - so perfect! The pic of your boys on the stairs is darling!
I took Ty and Madi in the fall and Ty kept saying he wanted to go in and say hi to Jesus.
What a good idea! You all look so cute and happy!
so nice to get out there and walk around...the weather looks so nice! what cute boys you have. they are getting so big!
Those turned out cute!!! I love the temple and miss seeing it so much!!!! Did you Carson some heelys??? See you soon Love ya!!!
Post a Comment