Friday, March 20, 2009

Last day in Kansas


On Friday we drove to Wichita and went to the Zoo. It was a little bit windy but we still had fun and the kids loved the animals. Conner was Lizzy's little buddy and was with her all the time it was cute.

After the Zoo we went to the hotel and went swimming for a little bit and then got some snacks and let the kids hang out for a little bit longer. We had such a fun time and already miss everyone! Thanks everyone for driving us everywhere and for letting us stay with you..we love you guys!

7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Wow, you guys have BUUUUSSSSYYYY! Looks like you have had a blast and got to do TONS of fun stuff! Yey for vacations!

Binny said...

Sandy, we had so much fun with you!! Thank you so much for coming and seeing us. I love all the pictures, I wish I was a good as you at taking pictures, you have so many cute ones! We miss you!

Jessica said...

You have been BUSY! It motivates me to take my kids somewhere, sometimes vacations seem like they take soo much planning. You did so many kid oriented activities- it sure looks like fun!

Leavitt Family said...

We had such a fun time with you guys also!!! Hopefully you can make it out for the Baptism we love you and miss you guys already!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I love all the pictures you always take. they are so cute. We had such a fun time and we loved taking you and the boys out to Kansas with us. They are so good on the plane. It was so fun to have all of the grandchildren together. I loved how Conner kept hugging and kissing the girls. And the picture you have of Nellie and Conner is so cute, you actually got a smile out of Nellie and facing the camera. They are all the cutest grandchildren ever!! We just love them all to pieces.

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! I wish that I could have gone with you!! We need to do a girls weekend and all get together that would be fun!!

Goddard Family said...

Looks like fun...Did you freeze your butt off?