Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Carson's Preschool Graduation!

Here are a few pictures of Carson and his class. They are wearing trash bags because his teacher always talks about Oscar the Grouch and if the kids are being grouchy that day or whatever...so thats why they have those on :) It was so cute to see Carson with his little classmates and watch him do his parts he memorized.
His teacher made them a little certificate and even a little book with pictures from throughout the year, I thought it was so thoughtful and cute. I can't believe Carson is getting so big and will start kindergarten in the fall..we are so proud of you buddy! We LOVE you!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Good job Carson!! He is getting so big!

Leavitt Family said...

Those are sooo cute!! Way to go Carson now you and Brinlee get to go to the big kids school YEAHHHHH!!! Love you BUD!!!!

Binny said...

So cute! I love the garbage bags, it think that is a great idea! I can't believe he and Brinlee are going to be in kindergarten this fall, that is crazy. We are excited to see you in a few weeks, lets plan lots of fun activities for the kids.

Goddard Family said...

It's hard to believe that we have preschool grads....time goes by so fast....I love all of the pictures!

Wood Family Memories said...

So adorable! I love it..... Can you believe how fast our kids are growing.

You are such a sweetie and have the most wonderful little family

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Carson has grown up this past year. He is so smart and I know Bonnie just loved teaching him! She said he is sure ready to move up to the big school! Sorry I missed it. He is so handsome in his graduation cap and gown. Such fun memories! Love you Carson!!

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big those cute little boys are getting. We miss you guys. xoxo