Today we went with some friends to the Main Street Park. It was so much fun and the kids loved it! I love the summer and all of the fun things we can do outside...even though sometimes its a little too hot here! :)
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think I might have seen you guys there. We just went to eat lunch really quick with Blake. I LOVe that the city put that in.
Cute I never got a chance to take the kids there we will have to when I come out next time!!!! I love the red mountain, I miss the mountains!!! How fun you are such a good mom!!!
It looks like your having fun!!!! Thanks for those scrapbook sites! I'll use them for sure!!! My email is shannonleeflang@hotmail.com. Your boys are so cute, I hope we have one for ourselves one of these days! :)
4 comments:
I think I might have seen you guys there. We just went to eat lunch really quick with Blake. I LOVe that the city put that in.
That was fun!
Your camera takes awesome pictures--what kind is it?
I'll have to steal that group picture from you!
Cute I never got a chance to take the kids there we will have to when I come out next time!!!! I love the red mountain, I miss the mountains!!! How fun you are such a good mom!!!
It looks like your having fun!!!! Thanks for those scrapbook sites! I'll use them for sure!!! My email is shannonleeflang@hotmail.com. Your boys are so cute, I hope we have one for ourselves one of these days! :)
Post a Comment