Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tee-ball Time!

I can't believe its already time for tee-ball again! Carson had his first game today and did so good! They pitch to them first and if they miss 3 or 4 times they get out the tee. Carson has been doing good and hit it after the second pitch, he is getting so big I can't believe it! Good job bud!



Conner really wanted to play this year but he isn't old enough yet, so he's wearing Carson's shirt from last year :)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow how fun! I need to get Trey in something like that!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

It's so fun to have the boys on the same team together. We should really get them together to play sometime. Jaxon would love it!

QB Family said...

Just like their Daddy! That's great that he hit it on the second pitch - way to go!

Leavitt Family said...

Go Carson good job bud!!! I wish Braxton and Brinlee would play how fun!!! Conner lookes so cute and big!!! Miss you guys!! Love ya!!

Binny said...

What a big boy! I can't believe he is so old, That is cute that Conner likes to wear his shirt. Cute boys. We are excited to see you in a few weeks!

The Leeflangs said...

Oh how cute!!! I bet it's more fun watching him then the dad's play softball. :)
How do you get your pictures all grouped together so cute? Let me know!!!!