Kevin and Binny drove here from Kansas and it was so fun seeing them and the girlies. We went to the splash pad and let the kids play, they had so much fun! Carson and Lizzy pretty much stuck with each other and Conner and Nellie were little buddies too. I think Conner had fun bossing someone around that would listen :)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Cousins!
Kevin and Binny drove here from Kansas and it was so fun seeing them and the girlies. We went to the splash pad and let the kids play, they had so much fun! Carson and Lizzy pretty much stuck with each other and Conner and Nellie were little buddies too. I think Conner had fun bossing someone around that would listen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cousins are the best!
So cute! I can't believe Nellie let Conner boss her around she is pretty independent! They are so cute!
That looks like fun. Kaden loves playing with his cousins, even though they fight alot! You guys do lots of fun things it looks like. How are you doing?
We had a lot of fun with you guys! The kids played SOO good together. I am glad we get to see you again soon!
You have such a cute family! You guys do some really fun things!!! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment