My brother and his family drove here from Kansas and stayed in Salt Lake for part of their trip. My aunt put together a little swim party for them so I decided last minute to go up and have some fun!
It was so fun seeing everyone and seeing Brette and Brooke's cute kids and my sweet little nieces..I can't believe how big they are all getting! The bottom right picture is Conner chillin with Ro Ro & Pa Pa, I thought it was so cute :)
The little cousins had fun playing together and we had fun hanging out at Ro Ro & Pa Pa's house. My kids especially love Jack and Buddy (the dogs) and love to go out and call for them and feed them snacks. Thanks Sue for feeding us and letting us swim...and thanks Ro Ro & Pa Pa for letting us stay with you!
4 comments:
Your kids sure love the water! They are getting so big!
It was so fun to see you guys...the boys are darling and getting so big! And you are just freaking gorgeous....
So fun wish I could have been there to see everyone!!! Maybe next time!!! The kids are getting so big and they look like they had so much fun together. Hope we can see you soon love you!!!
Hi Sandy,
Your boys are getting SUPER big and more handsome than ever!!! Your posts are adorable, looks like your enjoying your summer and time with everyone... Sorry I've not been on or socialable - been working allot lately and most my time is with the family! I'd love to catch up or get together soon so the kids can play. Your adorable as always, hope all is going well for you and the family! Talk soon.. lots of love
Post a Comment