Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Party!

Carson and Conner's friend, Trey had his birthday party and they were so excited to go! It was a froggy party so most everyone wore green and they played frog games, ate green cupcakes and drank green "frog floats". It was a really cute party, thanks for inviting us Trey!


Later that night we also got to go to Pirate Island Pizza and play some more! Thank you for inviting us and letting us celebrate with you guys :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

ok I officially need to copy your collages and post them directly on my blog!!! I'm SO behind!
It was lots of fun and Trey has a blast with your boys!

Melissa said...

oh that is a cute idea! :) looks like fun!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I love all the green! Nellie would have loved that party for sure. You are such a good Mom. You always are taking the boys to do something! See you on Friday!!