My friend and I had been talking about a little overnight trip to Vegas for a while. So one day, kind of spur of the moment, we decided to take our kids down. When we got down there we went to a museum in a scarier part of town but the kids still had a lot of fun!


Then after we ate some dinner we went to the fire station Leslie's husband works at. The kids loved looking at the fire trucks and seeing all the fun stuff inside the cool firehouse!
The next day the kids went swimming for a little bit in Ki Ki's pool and then we got ready and went down to the strip. We went to the Forum Shops and ate lunch at the yummy Cheesecake Factory and then walked around the toy store.
We watched the little statue show in Caesars Palace and then walked down to the Bellagio for the water show. Unfortunately the water show wasn't working that day, so sad...but the kids were ready to go home anyway! It was such a fun little trip, a little hot, but we survived! Thanks Ki Ki for letting us stay and thanks Jeremy for showing us around at the fire station!

7 comments:
Looks like fun!
o.k. I officially need to copy and paste your last two posts!!!! I am SOoooo behind!
That was a fun trip. The kids did surprisingly great!
Thanks for coming! It was tons of fun! Can't wait to stay with you guys for a week!
How funny! I just did almost this exact same trip a few weeks ago! Yeah, that museum is in a bad location!:) How fun! It was SOOO HOT when we went. I wont do that again unless it is WINTER!!!!
:)
Spur of the moment trips are the best! How fun for you guys!
How fun! Joey's mom & dad live in Vegas.....it is so fun to visit, but I don't think I would like to live there :) you guys do some of the funnest things :)
How fun!!! Love the pic collages!
Post a Comment