I can't believe my little boy is in kindergarten! His first day went good and I think he really liked it! When we first walked in the room he got a little nervous but the teacher had them color something so he got distracted. When I picked him up he was just sitting there with his class and he didn't talk much but he was excited to go the next day!Thursday, August 20, 2009
First Day of School!
I can't believe my little boy is in kindergarten! His first day went good and I think he really liked it! When we first walked in the room he got a little nervous but the teacher had them color something so he got distracted. When I picked him up he was just sitting there with his class and he didn't talk much but he was excited to go the next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Mom told us about the sweaty bus ride and Braxton said he hated that part too!!! He said it was always sooo hot!!! So tell Carson!!! I am so proud of him that he did so well what a big kid!!! I bet you are in heaven like I am it is so nice just having Braysen and he sleeps most the time the kids are gone!!! Miss you guys love you!!!
Oh poor guy! haha! The first time on the bus it a lot scarier than the first time in class i think! What a trooper!
Oh my gosh I can't believe you have a baby old enough for kindergarten! How fun! Your little family is so cue! Ps Question for ya?? How did you change the font on your blog?? Itis so cute!
melinda-gardner@hotmail.com
Way to go Carson!! You will do really good in school because you love to learn!! Yeah the bus can get pretty hot and stinky huh? We love you. Way to go Kindergarten guy!! Wow you are awesome!! Love Grammie and PaPa
Way to be! You should be very proud of yourself :) Kindergarten can be very intimidating but the 3rd and 4th day get easier :) Both Kassidee and Maddison were nervous but they became strong, just like you!! Good job budddy :)
Sandy, your boys are super handsome! I cant believe how big they are getting... It's been solong since we've seen you. I'd love to get together soon, life has just been crazy so hopefully soon we can catch up! Love ya
Way to go Carson...I can't believe we have kindergartners.....they are growing up way too fast!
Darn it...that's no fun to be upset on your first bus ride home. He definitely was brave for trying.
I'm not letting Kennedy ride the bus home until it cools off...40 minutes on a not air conditioned school bus is torture!
Thanks for your help with my layout this weekend! It was fun to try to figure it out! ;) You crack me up! Have a great week!
Happy Birthday Yesterday!! Hope you had a fun day!! Ps thanks for the link to change my font! I figured out some of it...but for some reason it didn't change all of it! Oh well!
Wow I can't believe he's that old already! He looks so cute! It's gonna be so wierd when Kade's in school...I'll probably cry! We are definately getting old!!
Post a Comment