The weather was so nice while we were in Kansas. One of the days we got out the inflated water slide and let the kids play on it. It was so funny to watch Brinlee go down it, she jumps from the top and bounces down, so funny!Here is a little clip of the kids playing. We also got the slide out when Lizzy and Nellie came to play one day, so I will post those pictures and video soon!
2 comments:
You may take alot of pictures but you are awesome at staying caught up!!! We had so much fun with you here. I miss you guys already!!! I love all the pictures, I havn't had much time to check all of them out until now I love them all!!!Love the dress-ups, when you have girls for cousins they will always dress-up the boys!!!!! Love you guys, miss you already!!!
How fun that you all got to be together! The boys are darling!
Post a Comment