Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tipton Picnic

The last weekend we were in Kansas, there was an annual picnic which is a big deal for their little town! There was a co-ed softball tournament and so my sister and I decided last minute to play, along with my dad and two brothers. We won one game and lost two but we still had lots of fun!
After our last game on Saturday, we decided to take the kids bowling. This was my kids' first time ever bowling and they LOVED it! It was so fun to watch them run up there and throw the heavy ball. The food was actually really good too..thanks Mom and Dad for a fun time!
After bowling we went back to the picnic and rode some of the fun rides and played fun games! The kids rode the scary ferris wheel and a little tractor ride. Then we rode on a trailer hooked up to a big tractor around the big city! :) It was a fun weekend to finish off our trip to Kansas!

2 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

What great fun we had. We love it when you all come to visit. When are you coming again? I love all the pictures and we really have made such good memories. I didn't know you took a picture of the boy's in dress up. I laughed so hard when I looked at Conner. I think the glasses just made it. Love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon!! I hope

QB Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip! It's fun having siblings away so you can make a vacation out of seeing them! They need to open one of those Tea Houses here in St. George!