My parents were in town for a few days so we decided to take the kids to the rodeo! They did pretty good and watched most of it up until the very end when they got tired. It was a fun night though and the weather was perfect! Thanks Grammie and Pa Pa for coming with us!PS- Time out for Women is coming to St.George! It is such an amazing experience with awesome speakers and Hilary Weeks will be there so what more can I say! Check out http://ldsliving.com/e/tofw/tofw09_01_2009.html for more information or talk to me!
1 comments:
Um ya you should've definitely come and sat by us--our seats were better. haha. I would've had you come for sure if there was room!
I love their silly faces in the bottom/right picture. Colten does the one that Carson is doing all the time. Cute!
p.s. my word verification is roomate. get it? i don't. haha
Post a Comment