Thursday, September 3, 2009

Girl's Night & My Birthday!

My birthday was so fun this year! Dan scheduled me a massage at Summit at 12, it was my first massage ever so I was a little nervous but it was so nice! After my massage I went to Olive Garden and Dan and the boys had gotten me balloons and some of our friends were there for some yummy lunch. Then I just took the boys to play at the park for a little while and then Dan and I had dinner at a newer restaurant called Haven, it was so yummy! Thank you everyone for such a fun day, so many sweet phone calls, texts, and wonderful gifts!

Okay so last Saturday it was our monthly girl's scrap night. Well, no one knew it was my birthday the until we were almost ready to leave and for some reason we started talking about birthdays. Needless to say, the girls found out and had the workers come sing to me (I just loved it...jk!) I get so embarrassed...I hate being the center of attention! But thanks girls, I guess I did get a free treat and it is always a fun night with these girls!


8 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad it was such a happy day!
So I have to tell you I had clicked on the Olive Garden collage and Trey started freaking out wondering what happened to Carson and why he was so sad. I'm like, "Trey he's not even in the picture!" Then I saw him. Trey hopes he's o.k.! :)
Happy 26th!
P.S. Let me know how those strips work I might need to get me some! haha :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't wish you happy birthday yesterday when I called! SO here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like it was a good one.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had some fun!

QB Family said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! Yummy Olive Garden and a massage, you can't get better than that! Glad you had a fun day!

Kristi said...

Looks like fun!! I am sad that I was not there to celebrate with ya! Love ya!!

Meghan said...

Hey its Meghan Brooksby-
Do you guys still live in Hidden Valley? Casey and I are moving there at the end of the month :) I will be transferring Ashton to school out there too. Just wondering, if I will see some familiar faces :)

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I'm glad to hear that you had such a fun birthday! Way to go Dan and your friends! Sounds like you had fun. Love ya See you soon!!!

Leavitt Family said...

I am so glad you had a nice birthday sorry I couldn't be there but I was thinking of you!!! I am so glad that you are my sister!!! You are such a sweetheart and I love you tons!!!!!! Hope we can see you soon and sorry I can't pack Braysen in moms suitcase I will miss him toooo MUCH!!!! Come see us soon!!!