
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we just haven't been doing anything too exciting lately! But I took this picture of Conner the other day, he is so funny lately. He likes to make funny faces and he says the funniest things. I need to be better at writing down the funny things he says because I always forget! But ya, he isn't blinking in this picture, this is one of his many faces and don't mind the cheese on his mouth from nachos! I just love this little boy though, he is so fun and at such a fun age. I love having the afternoons with him while Carson is at school :)
2 comments:
Little geek! I can just imagine him saying cheese!!! Miss that little stink!!
haha that's the same pose he was doing for me on the tram in las vegas when i was taking pictures. haha. funny little conner!
Love your new font!
Post a Comment