Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The day after...

First of all, I had to pay Carson $7 to take this picture...we started at $1 and he bargained his way up to $7, little smarty pants! I know his eye looks SO bad but he is actually doing pretty good and only in a little pain. We had a follow up visit to the doctor today and he said Carson looked good and would be swollen for a few days. I'm just glad everything is done and he can just get better now!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my goodness! so sad! I'm glad the surgery is over with though! Hopefully the next few days will be o.k.! Let me know if I can do anything!
Wow he's got some good bargaining skills!

The Leeflangs said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better! I hate when your own kids get hurt!!!! Tell him from us that he's a trouper and we're proud of how brave he was!

Leavitt Family said...

Oh poor guy!!!!! That looks so painful!!! Tell him we love him!!!!

Unknown said...

Crazy story! Glad you got that taken care of!

Lindsay S said...

Poor little guy...I hope he starts feeling better. I am glad he is improving. Know I am thinking of you guys. Take care!!

Candice Chandler said...

Oh Sandy! I am so sad to hear about this! I just happened to check your blog today! I can't believe it. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you during this! How are you feeling?

The Evans Family said...

wow, that's terrible!! I am glad he is doing so much better!