
For family night we decided to take the kids to Staheli Farm to play and pick out pumpkins. The kids loved all the fun things there like the slide, animals and tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch.

We got our pumpkins and headed home to carve them. The kids got into it a little more this year and actually got their hands dirty this time! It was a fun night and got us all excited for Halloween!
10 comments:
How fun! I like your family pic!
We've yet to carve our pumpkins this year. Hopefully today. That's fun your boys got more into it this year.
We'll have to get a pic of all our boys in their superhero costumes!
I wish we had stuff like that close by! You have the cutest little family! Your boys are darling!
Oh I love your fam pic! We tried and tried but our kids wouldn't cooperate. Staheli's is fun! Cute pumpkins!
October is such a fun month! Your boys are too cute and they look proud of their pumpkins!
Yeah!! We are carving pumpkins tomorrow!! i am so excited, and the milk thing does look fun, I will have to try it!! Hahaha. That is so sad about Carsons eye! Everything is okay now I am guessing. That would have been so crazy and scary!!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love all the pictures! It is good the boys got their hands messy this year. They are so cute. I can't wait to see them!!
Pumpkin patches are so fun huh!! The kids just love it!!! I am glad you got to go!!! The boys pumpkin turned out good, way to go Dan!!! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!! Miss ya!!!
Your biys are o big, and flippin' cute!!! Pumpkin carving is my favorite tradition on Halloween.. Hope all is well! xoxounta
haha.. I missed spelled almost EVERYTHING! :)
I'm soo glade to see Carson is doing better! I didn't even know. I feel bad, I wish I could have done something! But how fun that your kids got more into pumpkin carving this year!!
Post a Comment