
I was lucky enough to get to help out with Time Out for Women for their first visit here. We got to pick up a few of the presenters from the airport. We even took a few of them to Cafe Rio for some yummy lunch!

Hilary Weeks! I have always loved her music but meeting her in person and listening to her speak and sing this weekend was so awesome! She is truly inspired and really funny too! I loved her :)

Kenneth Cope...love his music too! He has such an amazing voice and when he sings his songs about Christ you can feel the Spirit so strong. It was really neat.

Emily Watts...she spoke about parenting and I loved all of her funny stories!

Jill Manning Feil, she was such a good presenter. She spoke on pornography and the different ways we can shield our families from it. Way good! She was one of our new friends too, her husband and little 15 month old girl came with her and were such a sweet family. Her little girl was SO cute! It was such an amazing weekend and it was so nice to get away from everyday life and feel the Spirit so strong. It was very much needed for me and I hope to be able to go again soon!
7 comments:
SO glad we were able to help together! It was a blast! We need to plan a trip for wherever Hilary is next year!:)
Hope all is well! We need to hang out! Love ya!
PS-in every pic you are GORGEOUS!
I am sad I didnt get to come!! I hope that all of us girls can go next year together. You looked so freaking cute!! I love that purple shirt!! Love ya!
That is too cool! What a neat experience! I'm jealous!
way to go sandy! how lucky for you to be able to help out..and what awesome people to get to meet and greet. You are beautiful and deserve some ME time! love ya
I am so glad to got to help out and enjoy this time to yourself. You really do get a spiritual high from the weekend. I'm way jealous of your picture with Kenneth Cope. I loved his music and yes, I think he is hot. You are so beautiful and miss you tons!!
TOFW is the best thing that you could ever go to huh!!! I am so glad that you had a good time!! It is so nice to be with a bunch of women and feel the spirit there is nothing like it!!!! You look so cute in all the pics I love your curly hair!!! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment