Monday, December 7, 2009

Decorating the Tree

The other night the kids were begging me to get out the Christmas stuff so they could decorate the tree. I am usually good to get out the Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving but we were in Kansas and then we all got really sick a few days after we got home. But we finally got everything up and the kids had fun decorating the tree. Conner just loved putting all of the "ordaments" really close to each other and Carson freaked out at him because I told them to try and spread them out a little bit. Carson is very particular about having things a certain way...I have no idea who he gets that from! ;)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have those ornaments too! They are so cute! ;) I love your sweet boys! You are such a good mom

Brandi said...

FUN! It is fun when your kids help decorate. Gives the tree a good look!;)
can't wait for lunch on Friday! YAY!! Hope all is well!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

The boys look sooo big!!! It's fun to get the tree up, the kids get so excited for Christmas! Love you all and see you soon!!!!!!!!!!