Thursday, January 28, 2010

HaPpY BiRthDaY CaRsOn!

Holding on to the side of the scale after he was born :)

A week old

One year old



15 months


Happy 6th Birthday Carson! I can't believe my little boy is already 6! Carson is such a sweet boy and we are so happy to have him in our family. He is doing so good in school and learning so much. He LOVES playing the Wii and the Playstation and is all about the boy stuff. He is such a good older brother to Conner (most of the time) ;) and he always watches out for him. We are so blessed to have him as a part of our family and love him very much! Happy Birthday bud!

8 comments:

Binny said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I can't belie that he is six, that just sounds so old! We miss you guys and hope you are doing good. When are you coming out to visit?

The Leeflangs said...

Holy cow! They are growing up so fast! Happy B-Day! he is such a good-looking kid! you are such a great mom!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I am sad that I am not there to celebrate with you guys!! I totally remember the day that he was born, hearing Mom running around like a crazy woman upstairs trying to get ready to go! :) Love you guys!!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Carson!
I'm so glad we've become friends and that our boys could be such good friends too!
My boys have been talking for days about his party and were so excited to wish him Happy Birthday!
The pics you posted of him are ADORABLE!!!! He's such a handsome boy!

The Bingham Family said...

Where has the time gone?? I still remember you telling me you were pregnant!! He is so dang cute!! Happy Birthday!! Love you guys!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Happy Birthday Carson!! We are so glad that you are our grandson! We love you and have so much fun with you when we hang out. (Your such a tease to Grammie :) ) Hope you had a fun birthday and can't wait to see you when we get a chance. Love ya

Leavitt Family said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate it with you!!! We love you and hope you had a fun day!!! I love the baby pics those are so cute!!!! Miss you guys!!!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Hope you had a great day. You need to come to Sale Lake again soon!!! Love Ya!