Saturday, December 26, 2009

Michelle's Shower


Michelle is a good friend from high school and is getting married soon so Jackie & Megan gave her a wedding shower.  It was so fun to see a few girls that I haven't seen forever and catch up with everyone!  I am so excited for Michelle and wish her the best :)


After the shower I went and picked up Braysen from Kelli at the movies so she could watch their show. Brinlee came over and played for a little bit after the movie too and I took this picture when we were taking them back to my sister. I just thought it was way cute how Brinlee and Carson helped Braysen walk all the way down the sidewalk and to the car :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

OOMH...how do you know Jackie and Megan?? I used to work with them at the Rococo when Jared and I were dating. I loved them, we had so much fun together! How funny!
Looks like you had a good Christmas! We need to hang out again! Love ya!

Leavitt Family said...

Love that pic of Carson and Brinlee helping Brays sooooooo cute!!! Thanks for taking him so I could enjoy the rest of the movie!!